• The AS-029 is a professional wireless audio monitor; it is a wireless hearing-aid tool that can help you to hear distant sounds. It have characteristics as clear sound, far distance, small size and perfect functions, which using sophisticated high-tech devices monitor and circuit design, US ASIC and STD installation process.
• It is applicable to scene monitor and wireless audio transmission, such as security monitoring system, hidden interview, audio-visual diction, tourism, amusement, field expedition, the industrial and mining enterprises, and so on.
1. Transceiver frequency: Fixed frequency for ISM/UHF. Using
soft-antenna or 2cm fixed antenna.
2. Transmission distance: Big transmitter : up to 2.5km in theory , recommend to use in 1km in open air , if in block or building , recommend to use in 100-300M ; It was tested to penetrate 6 floors
3. Mini transmitter : up to 1.5km in theory , recommend to use in
500-1000m in open ;if in block or building , recommend to use in
50-100M ; Its penetrating wall ability maybe short than the big one
4. Power supply:
The Big transmitter uses a high Li-battery; The mini transmitter uses CR2025 battery; the receiver uses high Li-battery.
5. Sensitivity: microphone's sensitivity up to 12dB, high-resolution support to capture voice up to 50 square meters.
6. Transmission distance is closely related with operation conditions and weather conditions. Open area is better than building concentrated area. Higher is better than lower. Vertical wave( antenna vertical to the floor) is better than horizontal wave. Suburb is better than downtown. Night is better than daytime. Customer can make good use of microphone and receiver based on the characteristics mentioned above.
7. Receiver has AV out function, support to record the sound it hear by adding a audio recording device .
• 2*Audio Transmitter
• 1*Audio Receiver
• 1*User manual-English
• 1*Power Adapter(100-240V, 50/60hz)
• 1*telephone connector
our test result is for reference only , do not means that the device can have same result when it is used in your hand . Please be noted.